Sunday 9 September 2012

The Birth


For over 25 years I’ve played games on many different machines, from old Apple’s and C64’s right up to high end gaming machines I’ve built over the last few years. I’ve always enjoyed rich RPGs when I need to feel deeply involved or captivated and of course there’s always the no holds barred beat ‘em up or FPS when I need to blow off some steam and let loose. I’ve seen the games that defined a generation and the ones that refined it; I was even there for the first day of the game that gave birth to Massively Multiplayer Online games. 

My experience in gaming spreads across all genres from strategies and shoot ‘em ups to simulations and adventure, but my true love has always been role playing games. I felt it was time to share my experience and knowledge with others and so this blog was born. Through the course of this blog, I will endeavour to provide first class previews, news and reviews on games of all genres with a possible bias towards RPGs. So I encourage all those who seek knowledge and wisdom from this world to stay tuned and read my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment